Give your employees work-life balance with the assistance of Brand Echs Marketing
You can allow your employees to get on with their daily work and not distract or burden them with the ‘extra jobs’ with Brand Echs marketing – a short-term, project based, and independent consultant to effectively complete marketing projects with confidence.
Brand Echs Marketing Experience
As an Experienced marketer in the pharmaceutical industry I have managed brands at all points in the drug life cycle. I have a particular passion and strength in product launches – especially on a tight budget. Having worked for both large and small companies, I have the flexibility and adaptability to:
- Work collaboratively across functions and with global counterparts or partner companies
- Wear many hats when required – copywriting, referencing, building and delivering product training, sales operations, corporate communications, website management, building and expanding functional capacity and process are all skills I have used across projects in my career
- Manage budgets – big or small, I always look to get the best ROI on all marketing dollars. I do not believe in spending a budget just because ‘everyone else is doing it’ unless the ROI is clear and the cost makes sense.
- Manage and train novice marketers in key skills such as briefing and managing agencies, budget management, business planning, and forecasting
Brand Echs Qualifications
- B.Sc. (Physical Therapy) 1992
- MBA 1999
- Pharmaceutical marketing positions at multi-national companies large and small (see below companies) from assistant brand manager to marketing director from 2002 to 2016
- Full resumé available upon request or view my Linked In profile